In this age, patients will almost certainly search for dentists online before actually paying a visit. This means that it is a good idea to keep a strong social profile in order to attract more patients and retain current patients.
Creating a strong online presence does not require a high budget. It is actually one of the best and cheapest ways to attract more patients.
Below are 5 tips that will certainly help you build a stronger online presence for your dental practice.
- Build a powerful website. Include information like relevant data, details about your dental practice, and contact information on your website. While it is equally important to maintain your pages on social media, your website allows you to have complete control over your information. Most people usually browse the internet on their mobile, so it is important for your website to be mobile-friendly and responsive.
- Learn how to best utilize SEO. Almost all online searches take place on Google and Bing, so if you manage to bring your website to the top results page, it will likely get more attention. Make sure to include keywords that are relevant to your domain on your website. The information should be authentic and helpful and the language impeccable. Link popular pages and websites to your own website, which can be achieved through social media, sponsored websites and guest blogs.
- Be active on social media. With millions of daily active users on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Twitter, it is very important for you to create a page on these platforms. Be sure to update your content regularly.
- Share positive reviews. Reviews posted on sites such as Google and Yelp are very important. Most people won’t visit a place that has gotten lots of negative reviews. You should invite happy patients to share their experience online, and post these reviews on your website and social media pages.
- Set search alerts. Create a notification alert with the top used search engines using the name of your dental practice in order to get notified immediately about what people are saying about you. This will also allow you to respond quickly to any queries or reviews made online.
Developing a strong online presence can be done at a very low cost and can result in increased traffic to your dental office while creating a wide sustaining patient base.